1. The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason. The deadline for withdrawing from the Sales Agreement starts from the moment the Goods are taken over by the Consumer or a third party indicated by the Consumer, other than the Carrier.
2. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to entities conducting business activity, including professional activity, which, as part of this activity and for its needs, make a purchase directly related to this activity in the Store www.nordic.pl.
3. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not entitled to the Customer who is a Consumer in relation to contracts in which the Good is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery .
4. The right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement is not granted to the Customer who is a Consumer in relation to contracts in which the Good is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf life.
5. The customer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract by submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller in any form. Examples of forms proposed by the Seller include submitting a statement in writing to the address of the Seller's branch, i.e.: Nordic.pl, Al. Jana Pawła II 3C / U5, 80-462 Gdańsk or via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The Seller also provides a model withdrawal from the contract on the Store's website, which the Customer can use.
6. To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract, subject to the deadline referred to in point 11.1. of the Regulations.
7. The Seller shall immediately send the Customer a confirmation of receipt of information on withdrawal from the contract to the e-mail address provided by the Customer when placing the Order.
8. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, such an agreement is considered null and void, and the parties are obliged to return what they provided to each other on its basis.
9. The goods should be returned by the Consumer immediately, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer withdrew from the contract.
10. The cost of returning the Goods to the Seller is covered by the Consumer. You should not send back the goods via the "cash on delivery" service. In the event of returning the goods to the Seller via the "cash on delivery" service, the Seller has the right to refuse to accept the Goods.
11. The consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods. The scope of this liability is determined based on a comparison of the value of the new goods with the value of the returned goods, calculated according to the degree of wear.
12. The Seller, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, returns to him all payments made by him regarding the given order. The Seller has the right to withhold the return of the value of the Order together with the delivery costs until the return of the Goods.
13. The refund referred to above will be made using the same payment methods that were used in the original transaction.
14. If the Consumer exercising the right of withdrawal has chosen a method of delivering the Goods other than the cheapest ordinary method of Delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to reimburse the Consumer for the additional costs incurred by him.